My Encounter With Demonic Attacks By Jonathan Ezeke

My Encounter With Demonic Attacks By Jonathan Ezeke

 
My Encounter With Demonic Attacks By Jonathan Ezeke
Jonathan Ezeke
Just as everyone will believe that mountain can’t move, that is how some people will argue that this testimony can’t be true, but couldn’t understand that with God all things are possible, Matthew 19:26 “But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible” even mountain can move. Matthew 17:20 “And Jesus said unto them, Because of you unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you
However, God want you to know what my family went through at the hands of demonic kingdom of darkness, though there are many families going through such similar situations or even worst condition in this evil world. God is always there for you even when devil want to compel you to commit sin and if the grace of God become far-off, they might destroy you. They may tempt you with little sins but little sin is a sin and they all leads to destruction. Proverb 16:25 “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death”
MY ENCOUNTER WITH KINGDOM OF DARKNESS
On March 5th 2011, I came back from business trip from Lagos state Nigeria to see my family. My wife told me told of a new girl in our compound called Veronica. She is about 20 years of age from Republic of Togo. The girl narrated the ordeal of her country, that most of her people are either witches/wizard and belongs to marine kingdom. The only church in her local government was an Orthodox church and the members of the church including the priest belong to marine kingdom.
She didn't knew the different between the church of God and kingdom of darkness. Veronica told us that she also belong to a marine kingdom and due to her ambition for power, her uncle who was a cultist afflicted her with various sickness. People advice her mother to take her out of the country before she lost her life. For this reason, she embarks her journey to Lagos and from there to Port Harcourt in Nigeria.
Fortunately, she meet an ABC transport driver in Port Harcourt who aid for her shelter after sleeping with her and decided to take her to his house in calabar, because She told him she has no shelter and have lost contact with her relative. This was how she came to our compound while staying with the driver. Since veronica came to our compound a lot of mysterious things began to happen. It seems as if she uses to summon all the demons in Calabar for a meeting.
witcraft and demonic meeting of kingdom of darkness

One certain day, one of the neighbors came out around 2 am to urinate during the prayer session of her pastor who was inside her apartment. She was baffled when she saw Veronica at the corridor of the apartment with her head-ties turning into snake.

Instantly, she confessed to the neighbor that she had been hindered from attending her demonic meeting due to the prayers of the pastor, who has been praying for three consecutive nights in the apartment. The following Sunday our neighbor [Mama Ekiete] decided to take her to the church for deliverance. Unfortunately, her pastor fainted right there in the church when he laid hands on veronica head while conducting deliverance prayer.
My wife narrated this entire ordeal to me and as an evangelist I preach to her about Jesus Christ and also invited her to our Friday tarry nights vigil which she succor but later ran out during the prayer session. Afterward, I invited her to our Tuesday intercessors [Prayer Warriors] tarry nights. During her deliverance she manifested like fish, snake and later vomited three spiritual birds. Then she became free from the kingdom of darkness.
THE PLAN TO KILL MY WIFE
Her deliverance marked the beginning of our battle with the kingdom of darkness. My wife volunteers to be taking her to the church service. Later, we decide to accommodate her and take her as new member of the family but few months later the enemy strike. Within one month, my wife business crumbled and folded-up. Even the money she kept in the room disappeared. Afterward, veronica revealed to us that the kingdom of darkness has decided to crumble our business due to the deliverance we conducted on her because she was their Queen, so that we will not have money to take her to church prayer. Even to feed becomes a problem to us.
However, within three months veronica becomes pregnant. She was sent to the village of her boy friend that’s impregnated her to stay with her boyfriend mother. After four months she returned to Calabar and the demon took over her completely.

Matthew 12:43-45 “When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none; Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished;Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation”
After her return, she began to keep malice with us and even told people that she is going to deal with my wife. When she was with us, she told us about a woman whom also belong to same kingdom with her and advice us to stay away from the woman due to her sinister plan against my family. Hence, she has collaborated with same woman to attack my wife. One day, my healthy wife went to the market to purchase foodstuff and fainted in the market. I was called to meet her at University of Calabar teaching hospital.
Hence, she becomes afflicted with various kinds of sickness. She can’t sleep nor walk. She was afflicted for almost three years. After her discharge from hospital, as soon she got into the house she shouted we should take her out of the house or else she will die. I had to take her to the church and later to the hospital, yet the sickness was not diagnosed despite several tests that were conducted on her except that of malaria and typhoid. Yet, Veronica continues to boost that my wife will die.
Several attacks were coming from different force of darkness; they team up to fight against my family. Majority of the attacks comes from snake kingdom which veronica belong and Ogboni which our landlord belong. Moreover, I was informed that the foundation of the whole apartment was laid by human heads.

It was also revealed that some ancestral forces were trailing us from our village and all the forces were connected with the witches and marine kingdom in Calabar. My sister in-law whose work as petrol attendant narrowly escape death after a thunder strike which uprooted the fuel dispenser machine while on duty. Few months later, I received a called that my mother in-law died in the village while harvesting cassava root.
HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES
While all these attack was going on, a deliverance prayer was conducted upon my family and my house girl confessed that she is possessed with ancestral power and has also been spying for veronica. Two of my children were also possessed by this agents of darkness and the first confessed she is in powerful kingdom of darkness and also second in-command after the princess. She was assigned to kill me and my wife while my second daughter confessed she was initiated into “Esqua Kingdom” by her class teacher.
She confessed they programmed an old woman into her stomach whom always manipulate her, which use to command her to hit my wife on the chest with a stone resulting to consistently fainting of my wife, with intention to killed my wife. My little son was also projected with demonic copper wire which he defected out.
THE MANIFESTATION OF DEMONS
Some may not believe this testimony but am assuring you that all this encounter are true life story. Before this encounter, the Lord has leads me to read about pastor Yong-Doo Kim book called Baptize by blazing fire. In pastor Yong-Doo Kim encounter, The Lord opened their spiritual eyes to see evil spirit physically in operation, posing strong attacking force against the church and also given the grace to fight with this evil spirit physically.
After the deliverance, the demons were seen in groups all over my house. The Lord opened the spiritual eyes of my daughter [Grace] to behold their hideout. Various kinds of demons were seen in my house. For more than a month, I couldn’t go out for my business due to the presence of the demons and my wife sickness. I have been occupying the apartment for about 10 years but have never experienced such demonic manipulation. Moreover, I have tried all possibility to relocate but due to my financial incapacitated it all yield futile.
One certain evening after battling with the demon through severe family prayer, the following morning I heard that my landlord has falling cripple. The following day I heard again that he was dead and that was the beginning of our victory as most of the attacked and appearance of demonic manifestation ceased.
THE BATTLE GET TOUGHER
2 Timothy 2:12 “Yea and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution” The devil is never tired of fighting or tempting Christians. Every Christian is not above trial, persecution and temptation because they are mandated to experience trial and persecution. A temptation chastises Christian and makes them worthy of the glorious kingdom.

James 1:12 “Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life which the Lord hath promised to them that love him” The Lord has also promised not to allow or permit temptation that is above our endurance to overwhelm us.
1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it” Moreover our Lord Jesus Christ and earlier apostles are evidence of this facts, they were tempted and their faith was also tested. Luke 4:13 "And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season”
Moreover, the more spiritual and faithful you are to God, the higher the level of trial from Satan, but God is always there to give us victory. Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all" Hence, whenever the demons lose any battle they will goes back to reinforce for another attack. On April 2013, my last daughter return from school and told me that she sighted an old woman at the stair case to our house, then I knew that something is spiritually wrong. 
This same old woman was the person that initiated and possessed her while she was in Esqua-kingdom, who also masterminds to kill my wife. I inquired to know if the old woman did anything to her but she replied and said she was only smiling to her. I instructed her to always pray and bind them whenever she sees any of the evil spirit.

The next day, while my daughter Grace was returning from school, she saw a man at same stair case. She said the man was wearing white cloth with head covered. Then I asked her “How does his hair look like? She said "he has no hair"
Instantly, I knew it was a demon that appeared like an angel of light. Due to the numerous attacks we have been encountering i usher them into prayer. While we were praying, suddenly a coffin [spiritually] appears inhabiting many demons. Some are like a black image without shape while some with half face, half mouth, nose and lone eye.

Some also have big head with wide ears, short in nature and fearful in sight. While some looks like cat, goblin and beauty with female statue. I have much confidence in the Lord because he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
Above all, I have tried my possible best to remain faithful with God, avoiding sin because is only sin that can gives the devil upper hand over the battle in my family. Though the battle is not mine but of the Lord. While contesting with the evil spirits in prayer with my family, pleading and calling upon Holy Ghost fire all of a sudden they got fire and burnt to ashes while some flee away and hide.

Even though I didn’t see them but the Lord opened the spiritual eyes of my daughter’s to behold them. Moreover, one of my daughter [Gift] was privilege and given the grace to visit heaven years ago and she came back with heart piecing revelation of multitude of children in hell. She could also see those demons even when she close her eyes. The Lord knew that without opening their spiritual eyes winning the battle spiritually might be tough or difficult.
After the battle, we went back to the bedroom to gives God all the glory and thanks of praise over his victorious empowerment upon us against the evil spirit. While we were thanking the Lord, my daughter Grace sighted two of the demons in our sitting room. We immediately rush over to the parlor to bind and cast them out but they hide themselves. But my children were able to see them. When the evil spirits discern that they have been discovered they flew to our cupboard.
 As I continue to pray, they manifest in different shapes of a cat, dog and other animals. Yet they refuse to die neither disappear. I give God all the glory for reminding me of the testimonies of Baptizing of fire by Pastor Park Yong Doo Kim, which I read sometimes ago. In that testimony the Lord opened the eyes of the member of the Lord’s church and they were able to behold the evil spirit in their midst and the Lord also gives them the grace to kill them with their hands.
When my daughter Grace spotted one of the demons on the chair, the Holy Spirit minister to me to make use of my hands, instantly I captured the evil spirit and smash it on the floor with my foots. My children echo that I have killed it and about 20 minutes later they also spotted the second demon inside my cupboard where I kept my document. I opened the cupboard and grab the evil spirit by faith because I couldn’t see it but my children confirm that I was holding it.
I smash the head on the floor with my foot. My daughter Gift heard the last demon cried out that I have caught them and instantly it dies. Afterward, our Lord opened the eyes of my daughter Grace and she beholds many angels in our apartment. She told me that many angels has comes to encamp around our house and she can also see Jesus Christ on his throne and he is very happy.
THE OBSTACLE IN UNBELIEVES.
John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed" Just as some of you will find it difficult to believe this testimony; likewise also my wife who was passing through an affliction wrought by this same demonic manipulation couldn’t also believe this last account. My wife was at her shop in the market while I and my children were engaging in spiritual and physical combat with evil spirits.
My children told me that they also saw an evil spirit in the shop of their mother. When my wife returns from the market that evening, I narrated the whole experience with the evil spirit along-side with the children and desperate needs to conduct deliverance prayer in her shop, but she couldn’t believe me.

Yet, she refuses to succor to my plea but rather called my sister, telling her that am manifesting as someone suffering with mental illness. In fact, how can she believe that I caught an evil spirits with my hands and also kill them.
Where have such things happened before? For this reason she disassociates herself from our prayer that night. This testimony is written as a lesson to many Christians who are undergoing or experience evil demonic manifestation. The devil is roaring as a lion seeking whom to devour and if you are a prayerless Christian you will becomes a football at the h. Hands of the devil. He will toil your life and deal with you mysteriously because a prayerless is a powerless Christian.
The devil isn’t tired of reinforcing, especially if you are a prayerful Christian that always disturbs his kingdom. He will cause you to backslid in order to quench or seized your prayer life. I have lived in that compound as church goers for about 10 years without any severe problem, not until I became an evangelist with The Lord’s Chosen Church and my wife a prayer warrior. Even most of the tenants in same building aren’t experiencing same attack with me.
This explains the importance of prayer and seriousness of believer in kingdom service. If you are not serious with God’s kingdom then Satan has nothing to do with because you are already an agent of his satanic kingdom and meant to burn for eternity with him in Hell.

Revelation 3:15-17 “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked”
Few days later, I travelled to Lagos state for annual minister’s conference held at the Church headquarters. While I was in Lagos my wife called and told me what she encounters during the night. She said at 1 am midnight the Lord gives her a burden to pray but she reluctantly succor and slump back to sleep.

In the dream, she witness people walking around her shop. She heard them saying that “they wouldn’t leave her alone because she has refuse to let them alone in their mission, she has destroyed all their ancestral temples which took them many years to built. They also vowed that they will surely make us to park-out from our rented apartment.
 My wife said she replied them and said that they can’t force or make her to pack-out unless she decided to do so. After this revelation she couldn’t sleep again but was lead in the spirit to sight the window, suddenly she beholds an image of a person standing outside the window reciting an enchantment [incantation] to her direction.
She exclaim. Suddenly the dark image turned into a girl which later walks away. After this encounter my wife feels ill and was admitted at the hospital due to the severe condition of her health. However, after her recovering she couldn’t sleep at the apartment again due to constant regenerating of the illness for over a month. During this period our house girl was also connected to the evil agents. Besides, she didn’t even want my wife to come back home.
Anytime my wife comes to visit our children, Okoma our house girl will use the opportunity to visit her boy friend’s and also commit sexual immorality with them, hence I was not always around with them due to the nature of my ministry. This incident continues until the Lord instructed my wife to send her back to her parent. Immediately she was sent away the attack ceased. Now, my wife can sleep in the apartment with her children comfortable; we give God all the glory.
On 16th-11-2013, I was ordained as a full time minister in vineyard of the Lord at The Lord’s Chosen [C.R.M] and was also posted to Abia village of Etung local government in Cross rivers state in Nigeria within Cameroon republic.

I believe everything we encounter and experience in Calabar was a test of faith and training ahead of the great work of the Lord. Calabar is a populous region in West Africa, precisely in Nigeria. It’s well known for her carnival which was introduced from India. An image of Queen of the coast is been worshipped at the marine beach which is called Anansa.
The statue of the queen of coast is still at the marine beach even till today. From her head to waist is a lady while from waist to tail is fish-like. A house was also built for her and only some calibers of worshippers are allowed to near the building. A lot of demonic activities are going on in calabar and only those with spiritual eyes can behold it.