How 60 Years Old Lady Got Her Marital Breakthrough

How 60 Years Old Lady Got Her Marital Breakthrough

sister Maribel
The God that answer prayers is indeed a great, mighty, terrible and fearful God in power. Though every hope were lost and faith dash to pieces for sister Maribel but yet God's time is always the best because he is never too late.

The Lord timely is the best deal you can ever get in life because he is a master planner and it doesn't matter the years the enemies has cage and ridicule your hope and expectations in marital breakthrough, whenever he step into your case surely the devil and his demonic human agents, powers and diabolic entices must surely submit.

  • The Testimony Of Sister Maribel:

It's was a gracious moment for sister Maribel whom the Lord broke the yoke of 60 years of marital stagnant in her life few months ago. It was a day of ecstasy because i was a witness unto this  striking testimony.
On June  3rd 2017 i was opportune to honored "The Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry (M.F.M); Monthly Holy Ghost Power Pack programme, titled "POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS"However in the course of the testimonial session, precisely the last testifier was a beauty lady whose testimony shock the brick pillar of the church.
"My name is sister Maribel and am here to give God all the glory for all his benefits and mercy upon my life. I have been praying and waiting upon the Lord for a marital breakthrough for decades of years. I have undergone marathon deliverance praying and fasting, and marriage seminars and various interceding prayers but yet all to no avail.
I felt discouraged, disappointed, frustrated and eventually give-up in praying about it. I resorted to give-up in prayers about marital breakthrough and decided to served my God intimately and make Heaven. But my brethren encourages me to continue praying, even my pastors and other friends also encourage me never to give-up in God because he is never too late.
Personally i was emotionally and spiritually battered and i decided to search through the scriptures to find-out if i could find any scriptural verse that will support my claims of stop praying. But discovered that the scripture recommended i should continue praying ceaselessly because God is merciful and always answer prayer.
However later this year 2017 in April the Lord God, the merciful Jehovah broke the yoke of 60 years of marital stagnancy in my life. Today i am 60 years old and am happily married all to God's glory. Praise The Lord! "
  • Don't Give Up In Praying For Marriage Breakthrough:
At this moment, the perfect place you could behold great potential and unfulfilled dreams and visions is in the silent grave yard. The grave yard had swallowed many unfulfilled goals, intellectual and dreams of great men of caliber whom the Lord has raised to be a shadow unto majority.
Some days ago, i meant a deliverance minister of God and while discussing he said, "The Lord has blessed and bestows great potential, talent, riches and glories upon many people but unfortunately most of them halt been hindered and their dream terminated by household witchcraft and evil powers. There are many waiting for them to rise into stardom in order to aid them financially, spiritually and emotionally, but unfortunately they have been subdue by principalities and powers of darkness"
The degree of your spiritual life shall determine the strength of your physical achievement or exploits. Hence you must never give up in prayers if you sincerely want to rise and fulfilled your earthly destiny because a close mouth is a closed destiny.
However, it might seem surprised to behold some nuggets who find it hard to believe about the existence or manipulations of powers of witchcraft due to spiritual ignorant. Nevertheless, irrespective of your spiritual ignorance i want you to understand that the spiritual realm always control all physical activities and this reason why you must never ceased praying for your marital breakthrough —  there is always hope for everyone in marriage.
  • Personal Prayer Points For Spiritual Breakthrough:
  1. I use the blood of Jesus to fight and defeat every spirit of impossibility in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I release myself from the collective captivity of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every seed, root and tentacles of impossibility, in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
  4. I withdraw my name and all about my life from the altar of impossibility in the name of Jesus.
  5. I refuse to swim in the oceans of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.
  6. The wind of impossibility shall not blow in my direction, in the name of Jesus.
  7. You river of impossibility, flowing near and around me, dry up now, in Jesus name.
  8. I receive the strength of the Lord to leap over the wall of impossibility, in Jesus name.
  9. Every Red Sea of impossibility, part, in the name of Jesus.
  10. You angels of possibility and success, begin to minister unto me, in the name of Jesus.
  11. With God on my side, no good shall be impossible for me, in the name of Jesus.
  12. I will reach my goals before my enemies will know what is happening, in Jesus name.
  13. I shall fulfill my destiny, whether the enemy likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Every disgrace in my life, turn to grace, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Dry bones of my destiny; come alive, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Henceforth, i embark on a journey into destiny accomplishment in all ramifications in the name of Jesus. — Don't Give-Up; God Always Answers Prayers