Dare to Believe

Dare to Believe
















I have met so many people who don't believe in hell.  It's probably safe to say that this is a prevailing way of thinking in our world.  It's very popular to have "no fear." And even among those who believe in hell, most people sincerely believe they are going to heaven.

So today I want to do something bold.  I'd like to respectfully challenge you to a holy dare.  I dare you to prayerfully read all of the posts in this blog about people's experiences seeing heaven and hell.  Each blog links to a testimony in written, video, or audio format, so be sure to read, watch, or listen to all the testimonies!

Here is a list of the blogs in the dare:

Angelica Zambrano Hell and Heaven
Revelation of Hell to Seven Colombian Youths
Australian Pastor Raised from the Dead
Nigerian Pastor Raised from the Dead
Vision of Hell by Emmanuel Agyarko 
Korean Pastor Raised from the Dead
Baptize by Blazing Fire

There's one important criteria: If you believe in Jesus, then before you read each post, stop and pray this earnestly and sincerely, "Lord Jesus, please reveal to me the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  Expose all deception."

If you don't believe in Jesus, then you may sincerely pray with an earnest heart, "Jesus, I don't even know if you are God.  But if you are, then reveal yourself to me through these testimonies. I want to know the truth about you."

Please remember to do this before reading each post.  If you truly want to know the truth, then by the time you have finished with these posts, I believe you will never be the same again.  The truth is a Person, and His name is Jesus Christ.  He said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."  (Joh 14:6-7)